Again, we're still busy! How would life be if we aren't busy? BORING! I'll try my best to update you as to what is happening, but later. I also PROMISE pictures!
We aren't living in a barn anymore!!! No more spiders, mice, and yucky water. I think that living there was literally making us sick! The last three weeks we've been sick, so it's nice to get out of there! We're back in McCammon so the boys can stay at Mountain View Elementary and Brooklynn can stay in dance!
Yep, Brooklynn is only 2, but LOVES dance class! It is so worth letting her go for the half hour every week, plus watching her come home and trying to do it- so cute! Her first competition is on November 14 at Century. I'll keep you updated with pics. of that one!!
The boys are busy with soccer and school! This is Colton's first year playing soccer, and he loves it. The first game he looked kinda lost, but last game he ruled the field for his team (I wont tell him how bad his team is, they lose. BAD.) But Colton does score and know how to take the ball from others. He also has a funny-but effective back kick to get the ball away from the large group of kids all going after the ball! It's kinda funny to watch! It also doesn't help that he's one of the tallest Kindergartners, so he looks like he's playing on the wrong field. Carson is on an older team this year, and it's a ton more competitive. His coach is relentless and needs to be taught what positive reinforcement is, but good! He also makes them all run if someone does something wrong or isn't paying attention- and there's 18 kids on the team. Good luck, coach, holding 2 hour practices and all of their attention the whole time. Especially 3rd and 4th graders. Not going to happen! Last game, tho, Carson scored the only 2 points for his team to tie the game, and played goalie-blocking about 9 shots!! He did awesome!
Lukie started a new job for Transystems this last week, so FINALLY we'll have a steady income that should support our family. No more relying on an untrustworthy, dishonest man who still owes us three months worth of pay! Plus, instead of working 17+ hours a day, he works 12 hour days (4 on, 2 off!) Yea, we'll get to know daddy again!
Weston is growing so much every day! (Especially his head!!) He's got Uncle Jake's BIG head- it's about the same size as the rest of his body!! He's also go my thighs, but his are much cuter! He LOVES squash and rice cereal. NO, I know that's not supposed to be his first meal, but after 4 kiddos, I say oh well!! I also know that he just turned 4 months old, but YOU feed him! Milk just isn't cutting it anymore. He can even eat a whole jar of baby food and then nurse and eat just as much! He is also learning how to hold up his big head enough to sit up and get on his hands and knees! Ahh, he'll be more mobile, soon. As if his rolling to get to things isn't enough! He's growing so fast it's sad!
I'm still staying busy with Scentsy and making sure everyone gets to where they need to be on time! The holidays already have me spinning in circles!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




2 comments:
I'm so excited to hear about Luke's job! Yay! It will be so nice to have a husband and for your kids to have a daddy again. Kids don't need to know there team is bad...it doesn't matter at that age. They're just learning about how a team functions at that point. Yay for Carson scoring 2 points for his team and for blocking that many shots on goal. I hope you guys all get to feeling better now that you're no longer in the barn. I love you and SO appreciate the call after my surgery. Good luck with scentsy. Let me know what you think of the new mid-size warmers.
No more barn??? I didn't even ever get to see it! I am happy that you are in a better place! We are excited for the holidays and hope to get to see a lot of you guys!
Post a Comment