Wednesday, July 7, 2010

T-ball

I got roped into coaching t-ball AGAIN this year. I swear, I've coached more of my kids's sports team than I have been a spectator! (Scary thing is, I usually don't know what I'm doing-especially in soccer!!)

This year was fun for the most part. I did have some questionable parents again, but I have learned over the years to just let it go- I'll never be able to make all 12 parents happy at the same time! If their kid wasn't getting the ball, I would move them in the field, and the kids would hit it to opposite way the next time, so they still wouldn't get the ball! Ohh, parents were M.A.D.!!

Here are some pictures of the last game of the season. Scott took picutures for me since I was coaching and not able to! Also, side note, Weston was good all season, but this last game I had to hold him the entire time- even though I spend all the time in the field!!

No comments: