Thursday, November 11, 2010

November and October in a nutshell

Crazy life! Next month we're betting on internet, but don't hold your breath. Luke may be starting school online, so that would force us to order it!! Yay!! We've kept busy this fall. I'm so greatful that harvest is over. The snow is practically here, and my kids are happy. I can tell you that I took pictures- good for me, however, I downloaded them on the other computer, so I'll have to wait again!
We're getting over the sickies- again. Weston, Brooklynn, and I had a monster of a cold for about 7 days. Then, just as Luke left us for 5 days to go hunting, Weston broke out in a 102.8 fever. He was so lethargic that he laid on the floor for hours on end. It was so sad and scarry. I finally came in to Pocatello on Saturday around 6, not feeling the greatest myself, and stayed the night at my mom's. The next morning Wes broke out in 5th disease. (yep, he couldn't catch it when the rest of the kiddos had it- he had to wait until his daddy was gone!) I took him to the urgent care since I thought he also had thrush because his tounge was way white. Instead, he has herpes virus whatever in his mouth and down his throat. The Dr. didn't even know how he was swallowing. To top that off, Monday he broke out in huge hives all over his body the size of half dollars with a blister in the middle. I took him to the Dr.-again- and they just think his little immune system is overloaded. It's been CRAZY. Luke came home and Weston miraculously was healed. I love being a mom!

No comments: