
Brooklynn was finally old enough this year to participate in a dance clinic! (By a month, but hey, she was old enough!!) ISU had theirs first (she wants to do the Aberdeen Cheer camp this summer) and so we signed her up. I know she likes to dance, but didn't think she would LOVE it as much as she did. She was so excited to go out and dance. Here is her picture just before she performed:
And here is the entire group of girls who danced that night:

We had a good time at the game, also! Crazy enough to say that we had a fun time at the ISU girls basketball game, but I will give them credit. It really was a good game. Luke and I are also ISU Alumni, and, I'm honestly saying that we haven't taken our kiddos to ONE ISU game. Sad, hu? After the game we drove them to our first apartment together, and around campus a little. We also showed them where we met for the first time!! Fun times, fun times!

And here is the entire group of girls who danced that night:

We had a good time at the game, also! Crazy enough to say that we had a fun time at the ISU girls basketball game, but I will give them credit. It really was a good game. Luke and I are also ISU Alumni, and, I'm honestly saying that we haven't taken our kiddos to ONE ISU game. Sad, hu? After the game we drove them to our first apartment together, and around campus a little. We also showed them where we met for the first time!! Fun times, fun times!




3 comments:
She is adorable! I love her little smile :)
Hi! I'm blog stalking...The Bengal dancers are THE BEST and they win nationals. The pictures with the two dancers, Halle use to dance with them here in AF. The Bengal dance teacher also teaches Halle's Showteam here in AF. They are AWESOME!!!
I am glad to know your blog address. You are officially on my sidebar now. :) I will have to put Makenna in this dance clinic next year. I am glad Brooklyn loved it. She has such a cute little personality.
Post a Comment