Thursday, March 22, 2012

Halloween 2011


Here is my CRAZY5th grader when I called "time" playing the mummy game with toilet paper for their Halloween party! They were impressed for four boys, but let me tell you, there were two girl teams who had ASSESSORIES and stuff!!




First they wanted to wrap Spencer, but figured out fast that he was too big and so they resorted to Carson! Fernie and Mitchell are on their team since, ya know, those jocks think they have to stick together!

I also had a fun game where I laminated a pumpkin for each team and they had to spit spitwads to fill in their eyes, nose, and mouth. Ewww. The girls KICKED both boys teams butts!! I also didn't get any pics of the yummy caramel apples Kristine brought in, but ate them ALL instead!





HATE to admit this, but there were 11 of us in the car for trick or treating!! Thanks, Shell!! It was SOOO cold that we only hit a few houses!




Getting ready to go! We have a fishing pole, two mimes, a gypsie, a fairy princes, and three cowboys! Plus, a CRAZY Luke to add to the picture!






No comments: