Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

What a fun day! Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there! I have some wonderful ones here in my life, just like the rest of my fellow bloggers! Side note: please be patient while I get some pictures. I'm at my mom and dad's because my computer still isn't working, so my pictures are stuck in outter space or wherever!!
I'm so greatful for my wonderful hubby who puts up with me on a regular basis! (He even tells me I'm sexy, and definately would be the only one to do that for me!) Anywhoo, this post isn't about me, remember? SO, I'm so thankful that Luke is such an awesome daddy!! Our kids seriously love him more, but I won't tell him, cuz he's also cockey, and it will go straight to his head! He's already taught the boys how to work hard, never give up, and other major lessons they will need to learn in life! I couldn't have asked for a better dad for my kids to have! You're the best, hun!!
I'm also so grateful for my dad. He's awesome (not just cuz he's my dad), but because he's put up with me for 27 years, and, for the most part, enjoyed it! I have the best memory of, when the year I turned 18, my daddy gave me a hug and said that he loved me. Sounds sappy, crazy, but we didn't do any of that in our family growing up. I was on top of the world!! I love you, daddy!
I can't leave out Brent, my father-in-law. (Mainly because I have a funny picture of him to put on my post!), but he's also a father figure in my life! You're awesome! I'm so grateful for all that you've taught your son and the example you have set for him. I not only see you in Luke's actions, but also my boys. I wouldn't mind one bit if they grew up like you! Love ya tons!

No comments: