Yes, I'm still here! Life has been a bit CRAZY lately! (Most for the good!) I have had a little fun with the family (will post Yellowstone pics. later!)
First of all, my house (yes, I WAS a clean freak) is finally clean again! With me working 6 days a week, most of the time 12 hour days, my house ran away without me! Well, I'm happy to post that I am now back in the sparklin' clean zone! I finally told my boss that I could only work 2 days a week (Tues. and Sat.) or quit. My kiddos, hubby, house, and friends were all suffering, and I couldn't take much more. Well, I finally cut back, and life is grand!!
I also started selling Scentsy on my own!! So far it has been awesome! I decided in Aug. at convention that I would do this, and I took jumped into it on September 1st (just in time for the launch of the fall/winter catalog!) So far I've done over $1,000.00 and have one recruit! It is simply the easiest money I've ever made (not to mention all the free stuff!) SO, if you are interested in a catalog or have any questions, please let me know. I'll hook you up with a free book and some info. You can also check out my website: www.scentsy.com/jenifoster. They have some new YUMMY fall/winter scents, and the plug-ins are so HOT!!! I've sold over $400.00 worth of them alone! They also make awesome small gifts for the holidays (teachers, visiting teaching, neighbors, etc.!!)
Luke and I are still looking for a house in Downey. We'll keep you posted . . . hopefully this week! We're in between two (they are both large, so I'm definately getting new furniture!)
Carson started soccer this week. I'll post more about his game next week. He's so much bigger than the rest of the kiddos his age! He's also got a ton of natural talent (from his daddy!)
Sounds like it is all coming down to the fact that I'm happy to be a mom/wife again, and lovin' the free time I now have! (Thanks, Scentsy!!)
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




2 comments:
Hey Jeni. My mom was wondering if you had her scentsy stuff yet???
Let me know.
Have I missed something??? Why are you always sick?????
Post a Comment