Friday, October 3, 2008

I know I'm a slacker . . .

Yep, I know it's been awhile, again! You have to give me credit, however, I do have a few things going against me. First of all, we are temporarily disconnected from the internet at our house. Hopefully when we get moved things will change in that department! Since I don't have the internet, I keep forgetting to bring my camera plug-in thingy to get my pics. off my camera! We really have been busy these last couple of weeks! Craters of the Moon, Yellowstone, soccer, etc. There is a lot going on! Finally, (I know I'm doing this a little too soon,) but I've been sick now for a few months. I knew I was gaining weight and my boobies hurt (can I say that on my blog?!), but I never thought I would be pregnant. Well, I guess Heavenly Father knows what is best for our family right now! I don't even know how far along I am (at least 7-8 weeks) cuz I wasn't keeping track. Hopefully I can feel better soon so I can be a better mom and feed my kiddos a real meal other than pop tarts and string cheese!

5 comments:

Dawna said...

I have two things to say:

1. Mmmm... poptarts!
2. CONGRATULATIONS! What great news, Mommy!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I really hope you start feeling better soon. The first trimester is the WORST!

Reisner's said...

well congratulations! Hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. That's exciting news. Right?

Shari Baker said...

Congratulations Jeni! Feel Better. Love ya!

reisnersest03 said...

Hi Jeni, just started a blog! So I really don't know what I'm doing! I am happy about your news! It is all ment to be. I know you will have another cute baby!!