I think I'm losing my mind. Okay, I'll admit, I've lost it. Is there anyone else out there who is making it through life right now, smooth sailing, and loving EVERY minute? If so, PLEASE, PLEASE save me. Help me. I used to be so organized, a clean freak, worried about how my kiddos and I look before leaving the house, etc. Now? Try and catch me on the one day I clean my house, you may think I have it all together!! (Heck, I rarely even leave the house anymore!) Now, if you ask, I seriously blame it on the fact that I'm preggers with my fourth child and tired all the time (YES, I seriously am-including migranes at lease five days out of the week), but I did it before with three kiddos, so what gives? If anyone has any advise, please offer. I'm willing to try everything!!
1 comment:
My suggestion: Stop trying so hard and just embrace the chaos. When the chaos becomes normal, it won't seem so bad!
LOVE YA!
Post a Comment