I'm so sorry to all of you who have been waiting to see what baby Foster #4 is . . . it a BOY!! Thanks for all the e-mails and reminders. I really didn't mean to keep you in suspense for so long, I seriously forgot!! He does already have a name (and despite Colton, we're not naming him Joker), however, we're keeping this one kinda quiet (unless you ask any member of the family under 9!!) Jensyn Kay will have to be the first girl calf we have this year (so she can be named after me!!)
Well, my midwife called the other day, everything looks great on the little monster, EXCEPT his kidneys. I go in next week to talk about a couple other tests and another ultrasound. We're praying it was just a funny picture that he took. Even if something is wrong, there is a lot they can do now days, or so I was told.
Oh yea, one more piece of info: I'm due on May 13th, so I'm about 20 weeks. (Further along than I thought, less than my midwife thought, however, since I'm measuring at around 23 weeks! Yeah, I'm getting big!!)
P.S. Colton won, the little monkey will reside in his John Deere room for awhile!! (He pumped his fist when we were told it's a boy. I seriously think he's the only one who had anything riding on the sex of this kiddo!!)
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




2 comments:
Congratulations! I am happy for you!! One more little man for the farm!!
Congratulations!!! I hope all is well. (And I think Jensyn is a lovely name for a calf.)
Post a Comment