Thursday, January 22, 2009

All heck has officially broken loose!!

Yea, we're almost moved. When moving into a barn, one must realize there are a lot more things to prepare for, such as muddy fields to drive through, lack of space, mouse doo doo, mud. For all of you who have built a house, you can probably understand a little of what we're going through. I also only have three official cabinets in my kitchen (one is under the sink!!) This isn't fun. On the lighter side, we have carpet, running water, and most paint (however it's white, so it WILL be painted again this month!) One small funny from the house/barn: We were laying the flooring in the kitchen with my mom and dad. We were talking about Grandpa Ruth and how he didn't eat much until he got diabetes. Then he had to eat all the time. Carson was listening to the conversation and said: "OH, I definitely have diabetes!"
So much has been going on and I don't know where my camera is to post pics. right now. Brooklynn turned two on the ninth!! Crazy, my baby is two! She was so cute as she opened each present, we would ask what it was, and she would say "It's beautiful, it's for my Happy Birthday!". She was spoiled, of course.
Colton lost his first tooth two weeks ago! HOWEVER, it was a molar! Crazy, hu? I thought he broke it off, but when we took him to the dentist, he told us there wasn't any more tooth in there, just a small piece of root that will come out on it's own. He also said that Colton should be loosing six more teeth within the next three months! Brooks also had her first visit to the dentist, but REFUSED a picture!!
Did you think your ward was small? We started the new year going to our new ward in Downey. The poor primary has two classes: junior and senior primary. Colton is in junior with three other kiddos, and Carson in senior with four other kiddos! CRAZY!! Brooklynn has one other girl in nursery with her! Fun ward for the kids, glad to keep them in McCammon schools!
Baby Foster is still the same. I have one more ultra sound scheduled to look at his kidneys. If they are still bad, they will do an ultra sound as soon as he's born to see if they need to do emergency surgery. This is starting to get scary to me, because I've never had a sick baby before.
Well, hopefully I'll post pics and much more later. This house has me so strung out right now I'm ready to set it on fire . . .!
P.S. Happy Birthday to Luke tomorrow! I know I probably won't get around to posting for another week. Also, Happy Anniversary to us!!

1 comment:

reisnersest03 said...

Thanks for the update! Hopefully you guys can join us for the super bowl.