So I'm not the woman when it comes to New Year's Resolutions, example: for the last three years I've resolved to learn to eat with chop sticks, however, I have only eaten Chinese food twice!! Not to on top of that!! This year, though, my thoughts are with me moving, getting organized, growing our family, etc. SO, I have a huge emphasis this year on food storage. I've been looking up a ton of sites, and found a few that I like. The even better thing is, that, of those few, they've COMBINED them into one!! Check it out:
www.funwithfoodstorage.net I'm also e-mailing a few of you to jump on the band wagon!!
1 comment:
Joe thinks food storage is the biggest joke. I think he's gonna be real hungry some day and wish he'd listened to me. :)
Thanks for the site - it will definitely help me!!
Post a Comment