Friday, April 24, 2009

I really wish I'd had my camera . . .

This past week I've been desperate to have this baby, so I've tried some unconventional things to make it happen. I'm still fat and swollen, so, of course it didn't work, but even my midwife said she would have loved to see some of the pictures!
Sunday I hiked- hence my last post. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday I drove a tractor. Yep, nine + month preggers me drove a tractor in bumpy fields. I really wish I would have taken a picture. I did spend Wednesday trying to recover, since my muscles in my stomach, behind, and legs are still numb! However, I can say that our fields (at least around our house) are all harrowed and fertilized! Friday I ate Mama Inez (which, you know what that will do to you!) Tomorrow, who knows- maybe I'll try something with a fork!!!!

2 comments:

Reisner's said...

Oh man I'm so sorry you haven't had that baby yet. Good luck with the next thing you try. So are you having your baby at home? I saw that you have a midwife. Good luck with everything

reisnersest03 said...

Good Luck!! Please be sure to let us know when it happens!!