Thursday, May 7, 2009

John Wayne = Scott?


My brother has had a hard time finding something he enjoys outside of the house lately, and his P.O. told him he really needed to get out. We finally found a compromise. He wants a horse. Why? Crazy kid! We have about eight for him to ride, and so my grand idea started. Yesterday he came out and rode for about an hour. Colton got on after him, and they both had a good time (or so I think)!- Don's tell Brooklynn, she wanted to ride, but fell asleep in the car on the way. Luke wanted Scott to wear chaps and a hat, but Scott couldn't even do up the chaps- they were too small. As for the hat, it was raining and windy, so he settled for his baldness! He did really well for not riding in a long time. He rode our oldest horse, who didn't want to do any more than paw at the ground and walk in a circle!! Next week Luke plans on taking him up to the mountains to ride through the cows we are taking out to pasture! (The joke's on Scott- does he seriously think he can ride in the mountains for that long?)

No, I didn't ride yesterday, and yes, I'm still preggers! I went to the midwife yesterday and she said his head is still too high. I am dialated to a 1, but whoopee! She doesn't think I'll have him this week at all, so I go in next Monday. If there is little or no progress, she'll talk about induction. I ALWAYS have to go at least a week over. Miserable! I just want to be out of the hospital for Grandma Ruth's 90th Birthday party next Saturday!

1 comment:

reisnersest03 said...

Well, I hope it happens so you can bring the little one to the party!! Good Luck!!! Let me know if there is any way I can help if you know what I mean!!!!