
Saturday was Brooklynn's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! As you can see from the picture of her, I wish some days were faster than others. She is more moody than a 13 year old! She didn't want us to sing to her or take her picture, so that's just what I did!
We asked her what she wanted for her Birthday dinner and her reply was "gumballs". Instead Grandpa Ruth made BBQ hamburgers! (With cheese for the now 3 year old!) Then we packed up and went to Downata Hot Springs to swim. I love swimming in warm water on a cold night! We actually had a lot of fun, we just didn't get home until 10:45 p.m. (which is another reason princess Roo Roo is throwing a fit!) She was so tired that all she wanted was cake. She actually wanted to wait until morning to open presents!
This Little Mermaid Tricycle is one of the gifts she got. She, however, didn't want to model it for the camera, so little brother jumped in! He looks half confused, half sick! (He does
have an ear infection and HORRIBLE cold, so he's also really drugged up!) Anywhoo, this bike is sooo cute. I wish I could justify mom buying it for her- since sh
e's my only girl. I love it anyway! Jami's baby may have to inherit this treasure! It has turn signals, plays different mermaid music, makes starting and screeching sounds, has three different horn sounds, AND blows bubbles! Crazy cute, kinda ridiculous!
Right now, Brooklynn's favorite things to do are: dance class, play princesses (she has three different sets and plays with them all day long, eat ice cream, swim, and shop! She has two best friends: Tyli and Chloe. Her favorite color is pink and light blue (she's looking at her new bike while she says that!) She has two favorite people: Grandma Ruth and mommy! When she grows up she wants to marry Carson! (Awww! Almost as cute as Carson wanting to marry me when he grew up!)
P.S. That's all she talks about right now is getting married and having babies. Isn't she a bit too young?





No comments:
Post a Comment