
I can't believe my baby is 2!! Where has the time gone? He also looks and acts so much older, just making it harder on his mama! I kinda cheated this year and bought his cake. I did have intentions of making him one, but he kept changing his mind- like he would even care! Plus we had a lot going on that week, so I just let him pick one out at the store. Actually, he wanted a My Little Pony cake and I made him choose another, so this was second choice!! This picture is him being shy for the camera. I have several of this same picture, and only have one of his looking at the camera, but he's also picking his nose, so I opted for this one! We're so greatful to have him in our family. He makes us all laugh, is so easy to love, and easy to make his sister mad! We love you, Weston!




No comments:
Post a Comment