Wrong! Our hike turned into a 4.2 mile hike one way to the lower lake. It was SOOOOO hot, and Luke ended up caryying Brooklynn the entire way back, so I had Weston on my back. Needless to say I overheated on the way in because I was trying to let the kiddos drink the small amount of water we had! By the time we made it to the lake we stood in it (there wasn't much room to play) and headed back before it got dark! Here we are at the end of our trip since we left the camera in the car on accident. Yes, my face is red. It stayed that way until I got home 2 1/2 hours later, too! I was sick for about 2 days, but finally cooled off! Thank goodness you can't see how wet my shirt is from sweating and wearing the hiking backpack!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment