Here is my little football player! I will admit, he did surprise me! He was pretty good!! This was his first year playing tackle, and I was worried he would whimp out, but he played hurt several times! He was the fastest on his team in both pads and without, so he played running back, occassionally wide reciever, and then on offense he was the dog- whatever position that is!!

He managed to score 11 touchdowns this year- twice as many as anyone else on the team and had several AWESOME blocks!! His team was 4-2 and they played super!! I got my workout each game running up and down the sidelines cheering. After a game I was told I was fun to watch from the opposing team- maybe I shouldn't embarrass Carson too bad next year!! Naaa!!! I should also point out that Carson hates this picture because his jersey isn't straight to read his number- gotta hand it to him- he's my son!

Top Row: (Left to right) Coach Justin, Coach Watson, Coach Feld, Coach Klassen, 3rd Row: Mason L, Spensor, Skyler, Mitchell, Shawn, 2nd Row: Whyatt, Able, Matthew, Carson, Jace, and Preston, Bottom Row: nathan, Rhett, Ruben, Alec, and Mason P.
No comments:
Post a Comment