Monday, October 24, 2011

Hey everyone . . .

Yup I am back!! I wasn't really gone, just need to find my camera and my whits at the same time! Now that football is over (5 days a week for 8 weeks, 2 hours each day) and school has started again, I feel like I have an hour to try to do some catch up!! I am not going to post too much as I feel I would overwhelm ya, but here a little, there a little, and maybe by Christmas we will be back on track!!
Our previous post on freezing peas, well now I can say I froze the following: corn (too much!!), zucchini, and raspberries and huckleberries. I have canned green beans (just a few since I need to use up last year's), peaches, and am canning apples, applesauce, and chicken this week. Then I will be done for this year from the garden. Next year I have a lot of learning to do to make it easier and better!! Also on my to-do list this week is work on my blankets for Christmas (my kiddos want levi blankets on their beds) and get stuff ready for class Halloween parties- maybe my kids want a costume, too! Darn!
I also promise to try to take pictures of the kiddos some time in the next few weeks with the fall leaves again. First, I need to find my camera!!

No comments: