For his cupcakes at school, he wanted "hot wheels" on them. Instead of putting a car on top (because that would be too simple), I decided that I would put the hot wheel logo on each cupcake. By the time I made three, I wanted to be done! Poor Carson, the cupcakes looked horrible, but he thought they were great! I only made enough for the boys in his clas
After school, he invited some friends: Keagan, Bridger, Parker, and Levi over for his party. Mitch and Colton were there also. I didn't know that that many boys could be that loud and out of control! I am actually surprized that our neighbors didn't call the cops, and they are 4 acres away!By the time we ate pizza and had cake and ice cream, I was DONE! It had only been three hours, but I'm glad Luke was there to pick up my slack! The kids all went home at 7:00 and we picked up and went to bed by 8:00!
Today we came to town to Grandma and Grandpa Ruth's. They gave him a mountain bike that he can also do tricks on, and Luke and I got him a ramp to jump. (He's really into x games and stuff!) He and Colton have already been jumping his bike and, thank goodness, no broken bones or stitches, yet! (Colton is still in training wheels, so he has a hard time getting all the way up the ramp!) Luke even got a little jealous and took the bike and Carson's razor scooter over the jump a couple of times! To top off the Birthday Celebration, Carson lost his top front tooth this morning! Happy Birthday, Carson!!




No comments:
Post a Comment