
Okay, a small update for those of you who keep asking how our Halloween game went. After looking over my shoulder all week long, not one person even came after me or even followed me!! (Yea, I'm kinda bummed!) Luke wasn't killed, either, so I guess the game was somewhat of a flop. I followed my new bishop (I had his name!), but the only time I would see him was on his way to a church meeting or work (both of those no no's for killing) He was outside trimming his trees the day before we could start killing, but I was out of luck all week!! The crazy lady Luke had was sick all week (I actually think she had surgery.) We are such boring people that we couldn't kill our contracts, either!
On the flip side, we also didn't make it to the party. I called Tommi the night before, because my kiddo's have been sick and I couldn't find a babysitter for sick kids! Besides, Luke didn't come home from work until 7:30 or so, so we would have missed the game completely! Oh well, there's always next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment