CRAZY stuff has been going on in McCammon. First of all, we're in the middle of moving. I have so much left to do, but we're in our new house (with heat, I might add!) It's been fun to have friends stop by to say hi and try to help, but this week I'll be living in a hole (aka: my mom's house!) I do have to sew new curtains for all the windows in the house (Luke likes to walk around in his whities all the time, and the family room is all windows!) I bought cute lime green striped fabric last week, so this week I need to get on it!
I'm also hiding, because today is the day we start killing people for our fun Halloween Party on Fri. (We have a contract out on someone in McCammon, while someone else has a contract out on us. We can use squirt guns or a syringe with water, and once we kill that person, we take all the contracts they have collected and kill the next person on the list!) Kim thinks it's morbid. I don't agree, however, I don't want someone standing in my shower when I come home and scaring me to pee my pants in the name of a game!! Heck, I'm planning on hiding in trees, what could be more fun than climbing a tree while I'm throwing up?!
Okay, now for the dilemma, what should Luke and I be for our party? We don't have a lot of time to make a costume, not a lot of spending money for one night (who knows if Luke will even wear a costume??) and not a lot of resources to find a unique one. PLEASE, if anyone has a suggestion, please let me know. Other wise, we'll have to settle for Carson's idea as a witch.
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




3 comments:
One of you wear all white with an "S" on your shirt and one of you wear all black with a "P" on your shirt - then make hats out of tinfoil and go as salt and pepper shakers. Silly, yes, but basically free!
I have to call you to finish my party - so sorry! I'll take care of that this weekend.
And I like the new blog template - very cute!
Cute idea! Call me at my mom's . . . I'm trying to stay out of town as much as possible, and can you believe I forgot my cell phone charger?!! (I can at least use the excuse now that I'm pregnant!!)
Post a Comment