Yep, still here, still FAT and PREGO!! (Yes, 8 more weeks, but I'll let him come early- just this once. Heaven forbid any other kiddos came early!!) My biggest problem now is that I hurt my back. I was hooking up the vcr for Brooklynn to watch a movie, and the tv fell off on me. I was stupid, and caught it, and REALLY hurt my back! On a lighter note, Weston's kidneys are improving! There is currently no more blockage on his right kidney (exiting or coming into), but the left still is blocked. However, the size is going down, and, as my doctor said, he could outgrow it now before he is born. We're crossing our fingers! He'll have another ultra sound about 3 days after he's born to make sure all is well.
Thanks to all those who came to my open house! Susan F. was the big winner, but her daughter already spoke for the warmer, so she'll have to get Tryssa one, too! (Sorry, Susan!) Julie, Betsy, Shayla, Kendra, and Deb G. were also winners, along with some that got some stuff in their bag without knowing they won!!
For those of you who are asking for pics. for the house-- they are coming! I am having serious issues with my camera and the sun. I have so many windows in the house that I can't not get a glare, or the lighting is funny with my camera when it's dark outside. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Next time it snows or is overcast, I'll try again! (No promises, though.) I may even give up and show what I've actually got on the camera!
We've got three new additions to our family! They are the cuttest puppies ever! We always said we wouldn't get another animal (besides dumb cows, horses, and pigs, which we currently have) due to our luck with dogs dying, but since we live in the middle of two fields, we decided to try our luck. Luke actually found these two on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. We think someone dropped them off once they were old enough. They were starving and cold (only about 6 weeks old) and "rescued" them for our boys! Carson's is fluffy brown and named "Drake" (from Drake and Josh), and Colton's is back and white (also fluffy) and named "Max" (after Grandma Ruth's late dog!) I was also informed that day that we have a pet cat named "Darth Vader" (he's solid black and just hangs out at our house). We don't feed him, hoping that he'll just eat mice and keep them out of our house!
Well, for those of you who are going to girl's night, see you next week. For everyone else, send me a message! I feel lonely living in the middle of nowhere with all older women around me now! Girls night is long overdue!!!!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




3 comments:
Girls night! That sounds so fun. What do you guys do? I am glad to hear that the baby is doing better. What a scary thing.
I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! That went by so fast for me!!! :) We need to plan a Sunday to come down...I will talk to Mike and we'll call you guys. Just because there is no football...there is still good food!
I know we are out of the loop but I didn't know so much, I had no idea you were pregnant, and I just asked Bradley and he didn't know either. What are you having? Hope everything goes well and you have that little baby early like you want to.
Post a Comment