Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What you've all been waiting for . . .

This is my famous laundry room. I don't know where the pic. of the washer and dryer are, but they are behind me in this pic. This is also my food storage/storage room.
This is a pic. looking down the hall to the bedrooms from the bathroom. On the right is the laundry room. Notice you go up the stairs? That used to be where you stood and on both sides, where the rooms are, are where the cows would be milked!! Luke just built it up so we didn't have to climb to every room. I think everyone in the family and who has come to visit has fallen down these stairs, because the second one is taller than the rest!!

This pic. is a mess! Sorry, we were in the prosess of hooking up the computer! Anywhoo, this is our office/fireplace room. It is kinda tiny but I love to sit here at night by the fire to read scriptures!



This is our fireplace off of the kitchen. Notice it isn't done. Luke is in the process of building the mantle. Then we need to stucko the wall behind it, because there used to be a door right there.


Here is my top models showing you how wide my kitchen is. We sometimes can fit the whole family in here, but with my ever growing belly, right now I'm only designated to be in the kitchen cooking!!!




This is my LARGE kitchen (yes, I love to dream!!) As you can see, the kitchen door is on the left (along with all the boots and coats for now). We barely have room for the table! I have gotten the rest of the curtains done since this pic. It looks a lot nicer.













Here they are: pics of the house. I can't figure out how to take better ones with all the different lighting, so this is the best I can do. Sorry. I also can't figure out how to add them with writing, I'm kinda dumb when it comes to computer stuff, so please bear with me. I'll have to try and keep them in order of my narrative. Also, sorry, but my house isn't the cleanest-enjoy!!
This is our family room. Notice how big it is? The t.v. area is the biggest part of the room! We're lucky to have a couch and a chair in there! I do, however have a coat closet that isn't painted!! Also, my favorite, if you look really hard out the doors, you can see a horses behind! Kinda goes with my theme, doesn't it?!!
I don't know where the pics of the bedrooms keep ending up- maybe another post later?!!










2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

It is great to see some pictures! I have been trying to figure out in my mind what it would look like! It looks so great... very homey! Now we just need some pictures of your prego belly! Those are my favorite~

reisnersest03 said...

You guys have been working hard! It's looking great!!