This is for all of you who haven't yet received an invitation to our barn warming. I've already sent out over 100, and I've lost track of who has recieved them and who still needs one!! Sorry, but I don't know how to do the different fonts and graphics that are on the invitation on my blog!!
You’re Invited to:
A Barn Warming Open-House!!
Even though the walls are not yet painted, trim isn’t finished, and we have cement for our bathroom floor, we’re the latest creatures to inhabit the milk barn!
Scentsy’s new Spring/Summer Catalog will be available to order March 1, 2009. I will have all of the new scents available for you to smell, a few of the new warmers, and catalogs to take home!! Now is the perfect time to get your home ready for spring! Take advantage of ordering before or at the party to win some awesome giveaways!
*All discounted items on hand will be %15 off!!
** Please come even if you are not interested in ordering. We’d love to show you our new home/barn!
Date: March 7, 2009
Place: in two fields-a milk barn (seriously, the Foster’s new home!)
Time: 2:00-5:00 p.m. It’s an open house, so please feel free to come and go when you would like!
*** Earn tickets for a raffle basket: a CUTE warmer and a bar, a $25.00 gift certificate to place a Scentsy order from me, a 3-pk. of Scentsy bars, and much, much more FREE give-aways!!***
*RSVP by March 1st…1 ticket
*Come during the open house . . .1 ticket
*Bring a friend…1 ticket for each friend, two for you!!
* Pre-Order from new catalog . . . 2 tickets
*Order from new catalog…2 tickets
*Place a $50 order…4 tickets
*Book a party for March…10 tickets
*Become a consultant…15 tickets
Jeni Foster: (208) 380-3241
www.scentsy.com/jenifoster
**Due to the fact that we live in muddy fields, if the fields are mushy, please park on the side of the road at the first gate and we will have a vehicle to pick you up!!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




2 comments:
Jeni, Please, please, please post pictures of your new barnhouse. I'm dying to see it!
Well sorry we didn't let you know that we were in Idaho. I don't know if it would of been worth your time anyways, it was just boring me and the kids. Brad was working so he didn't get to come with us. But we will be back in June for that Ruth reunion if everything goes as planned, so we will get to see you there.
Yeah I would like to see pictures of the barnhouse too.
Post a Comment