Well, he finally decided to join our family! Weston Scott Foster was born on Wednesday, May 13th, 2009 at exactly 12:00 p.m.! He is 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 22 3/4 in. long!! Compared to my other kiddos, he's an ogre!!! (Yes, we LOVE Shr
ek at our house!) He really is so much bigger than any other kiddo, by 2 lbs.!! He is almost out of newborn diapers, which is all I have, so we squeeze him into them for the time being!Labor was horrid this time, especially compared to the others. Before I almost didn't have to do anything except show up to the hostpital and they were born a few hours later, but this one gave me a run for my money!! I went into labor sometime durring the night on Monday, and was in labor all day Tuesday. Around 9:00 p.m., we went to the midwife who checked me. I was only at a 4, and my contractions were still 5 min. apart. We went to mom and dads to sleep, but I never slept. Around 3:30 am on Tues, we went to the hostpital. My contractions were now 3-4 min. apart, and I was at a 5 to 51/2. I labored until around 9:30, got an epidural (which did NOTHING for my back labor and hip that was why I got the epidural). Around 10, I started pushing. Weston was up so high that I pushed for 2 hours- hard pushing. Come to find out that he was O.P. (posterior) and his head was HUGE (seriously an inch bigger than any of my others!!), so I would have a hard time just getting him to drop off my hip and even get through everything. He finally did- with Luke and my midwife's encouraging words, (plus his face and head are BRUISED!!) I about fainted from exhaustion yesterday-twice! Ser
iously so glad he's here, we're home, and he's healthy!! By the way- he peed twice today and once yesterday, so they think his kidneys will be ok. We go back in about 3 weeks for an ultrasound just to make sure, but so far looking so good!!!! His brothers and sisters are so proud, so is daddy! I love watching all of them with him!
iously so glad he's here, we're home, and he's healthy!! By the way- he peed twice today and once yesterday, so they think his kidneys will be ok. We go back in about 3 weeks for an ultrasound just to make sure, but so far looking so good!!!! His brothers and sisters are so proud, so is daddy! I love watching all of them with him!




2 comments:
He is beautiful, Jeni! I can't wait to meet him.
I am so glad he is doing well. I've been worried sick about his little kidneys. Who knew baby pee could be such a blessing?!?
Congratulations, Foster family!
He is adorable! Congratulations and I am so glad that you are out of pain! There is nothing worse! Take care of yourself!! Love ya!
Post a Comment