Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A little brag. . .

Yeah, I'm proud of my boys. Last night was their second coach pitch and t-ball games. Colton did so well, he actually caught the ball a few times and, if he could have, would have gotten a few kiddos out! (You don't get out in t-ball). He also hit the ball out of the infield every at bat!
Now, for the brags. Carson did just as well in coach pitch. He never struck out, and even made a double play- he caught a line drive that was somewhat to him on first and tagged the kid running to second!! Just 1/2 an inning later, he hit a home run!! (It was actually a grand slam, but he doesn't understand the concept, yet, so we say home run!) It was so far into the outfield, that no one got to it until he was rounding third!!! He actually plays first base all the time, so he's just proud when he makes outs. So far, the other team usually only makes an out if a kid from our team strikes out. However, Carson's team is pretty good at throwing them out at first! I think I've got some ball players in my family. Obviously they take after their daddy!!!
I will take pictures next game. They just got their uniforms yesterday, and it was way too hot to take pics.!!

1 comment: