Carson is now full into baseball season. It's a HUGE learning experience for the both of us. He's only 9, and I've spent more on him than I have groceries this month so far!! Along with the original $80.oo to play on the team, I've spent a ton at Big 5!! We now own:
- 4 pairs of white baseball pants
- 2 pair sliding shorts
- cleats
- bat bag
- 24 baseballs
- 2 navy belts
- 2 pair of navy socks (another one came with his uniform)
- 2 under armor shirts for the cold
This doesn't include the mitt and everything else he had before the season even started! If he tells me he needs batting gloves and a bat, I'm going to scream!! Just think, Colton hasn't started his season, yet! Ahh! However, I do have to say that he looks mighty slick in his uniform. I actually had pics for you, but that may never happen! I do have a video clip of his getting his first hit, too. That MAY happen! His team is really good. So far they've 10-runned each team they've played. I hope that all games aren't like that!
Colton is at the fun age of learning to read and is a know-it-all. I say that out of pure love, but that's all I'm going to say! He's also learning to swim across the far end of the pool in three different strokes! I'm so proud of my scared-to-death of water kiddo! He's doing awesome!
Brooklynn is FINALLY finishing up with dance for the year. She had a competition last weekend in Blackfoot and one this weekend in Malad. We are NOT doing Lagoon this year. Can you just see me with four different aged kids doing Lagoon by myself? NO WAY!! She placed first, again, and got a sparkly pink trophy. That's all she cared about. Not that I'm biased, but she did the best in Blackfoot. The other girls danced, but she totally cheesed it so she could get the trophy!! Pink and sparkly, what more could a three year old want?
Weston is getting so big. He's at my FAVORITE stage right now. Seriously, he's so cute!! Again, no pics!! Maybe a video? Maybe by his first birthday I'll break down and buy a camera!! He knows how to walk on his own, he's just a scaredy pants and wont- unless bubbles are involved!! He also just laughs out loud all the time for no reason, which makes us laugh, so he laughs more. Seriously cute. The best is when he walks around pushing his train. His little waddle is precious. He's also learning eyes, nose, and mouth, and next time you're around him, ask him animal sounds. I may have to video that, too!




1 comment:
I LOVE the pink trophy. That is my kind of girl, and I appreciate the forwarning about baseball season. He is only three but I'd better start saving up now. :)
Post a Comment