I know it's been awhile since my last post, and there is so much to post, so I will have several updates over the next couple of weeks (I hope!!) First of all, I'll try to start with most recent: Mother's Day!
I had an absolutely amazing Mother's Day with my family! We were in Boise, so the majority of the day consisted of our trek home to get the kiddos ready for school on Monday. I had packed most of the gifts from the kids, minus a potted flower and several papers Brooklynn had drawn for me. It was fun waking up on Sunday and opening presents! Both Brooklynn and Colton did the hand print thing which is always nice. I don't think I'll ever lose a hand print (or at least miss one!!) Carson's teacher took pictures of them on a saddle with a Cowboy hat on. Then, they decorated a horseshoe for good luck to go by the picture! It was so cute! The cutest part, though, was his card. It said "I love you mom, you rock. Hard!! That's so Carson right now!!
Luke was way thoughtful this year, too. My camera died in a flood about a month ago. I would link it to my post, but don't know how. Anywhoo, Luke got me a new, way nice camera! So now I'll be taking pictures wherever I go! (Hopefully!!)
More posts will follow over our weekend adventure in Boise! Some pics, too! (I still have to download my camera stuff to the computer!) Stay tuned . . .
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment