Okay, it's here! For all of you
girlies who wanted me to try and post pictures of the
jewelry I sell, I now have a blog!!
http://jensperfectpieces.blogspot.com I will TRY to post pictures each time I get an order in, but that's weekly if not more frequently, and you know me!! I'll do my best. Plus, I'm continually selling one or two here and there, so it's not going to be up to date as much as possible. IF you are wanting to be notified of each open house I am doing, please go over to the blog and become a follower so I can let you know. (Please make sure to leave your e-mail for me!!)
2 comments:
Look at you! You are the blogging maniac right now. Updates every day! It was so fun to see you and your little family this past weekend. I'm so glat that you guys were able to come and do the race for the cure!
I know, hu? It was so good to see you guys, too! I can't seem to figure out how to download the pictures that are on my camera's memory- not the card's memory. AND, to top it off, now my camera won't read the card, it's staying in full memory status! Until I can grow a bigger brain, I have to pause posting! Maybe I can get it going later today:)
Post a Comment