Wow!! Can you believe my baby is 1?? It's so crazy!! I'm still having a hard time with that one! We've been celebrating for about five days now, so I can finally post some pictures! (However, my camera keeps saying on some pictures that there is an error reading them, so some may have to come later. BUT, I was finally able to get some pictures off that have been on for awhile now, so we're all good and hopeful!!)

This picture is for you, Dawna! Here is the cake and cupcakes I made. The kiddos helped me with the sheep and some pigs, but I pretty much did the rest. I also made two different kinds of frosting's, which equaled a ton of powdered sugar and left over yellow coconut!! I had more pictures of just the cupcakes and me making them, but they are currently posted under card error! At least we got the barn to print out!!

Here's the birthday boy!! I'll admit, this first picture is on his actual birthday! I usually make for the kids whatever they want, but, since he couldn't tell me just yet, we had corn dogs!! (Artic Circle ones!!) They are actually his favorite meal, and he was so happy that night! I did get a cute picture of him saying "one" with his finger, but that's on card error as of right now, too! He says "nnnn" for one! So cute!!

Here he's eating his cupcake. He actually picked off every marshmallow, m&m, and gumdrop, and then licked the frosting off! It was so cute. He ate the cupcake, but only after all the good stuff was off, and didn't make a single mess!
Since my big boy is 1 now, here are a few things about him:
- He says a lot of new words: mama, dada, papa, grandma (sort of!), ball, baba (bottle), no, up, tractor, truck, out, and more
- He's walking most of the time, but if he's in a hurry, he'll crawl. He's the fastest crawler I've ever seen! He's also getting pretty good at going up and down stairs.
- He loves to be outside, but hates the feel of grass on his legs.
- His favorite things to play are: ball, tractor/trucks, bubbles, read books, and walk with anything he can push; Brooklynn's doll stroller, the play shopping cart, his train, ride on car, etc.
I love my little Wesie boy, and can't imagine life without him. He is always the life of the party! All of the kids STILL fight over who gets to play with him or take care of him! (Even Uncle Scottie, but he won't admit it!!) We're so grateful to have him as part of our family!!
1 comment:
Your cake and cupcakes turned out so cute! I can't believe he's 1 already! Love him and his Mama.
Post a Comment