I know I'm a little late getting this posted (my life's been crazy!!), but here are the pictures from Colton's Kindergarten graduation. I am also going to apologize now for the lack of and quality of pictures. I will admit, I showed up only 5 min. before it started (there was seating for about 200 people with only 50 graduating, and about 300+ actually came to watch their niece, nephew, grandson, granddaughter, son, daughter, sister, brother graduate!) I ended up BEHIND the kids, but was able to sneak around for a few pictures with Weston in my arms and Brooklynn pulling on my legs!
They sung songs, did a slide show, and then called each kid's name and gave them a certificate of graduation and their scrapbook they've been working on all year long. (I'm kinda liking this do-it-yourself scrapbook thing the kids do in school. It's saving me a ton of work, and a lot of pictures are actually included-more than I have taken!!)
I'm actually sad to say that I didn't get any pictures of the kids wearing a tux, formal dress, or even the bow ties. The best I could get from my angle were the cute summer dresses and a few shorts and Hawaiian shirt clad kiddos. I wasn't informed this would be a HUGE occasion in which we would be bringing each graduate a dozen roses, balloon bouquets, or even remote controlled cars. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if, parked next to me in the horse trailer, was a pony for Callie! Seriously, what are they going to get from graduating the eighth grade? ( I one-uped everyone and took Colton to get ice cream!!)
These last two pictures have Mrs. Westwood, Colton's teacher in them. She'll be thrilled with the shots I have of her!! She was an amazing Kindergarten teacher! Her patience and love for these kids who come to school with their hair uncombed, messy faces, and untied shoes (yes, I'm just talking about my son, but I'm sure others are to blame as well) was immeasurable! Thanks, Mrs. Westwood! You'll be missed!
They sung songs, did a slide show, and then called each kid's name and gave them a certificate of graduation and their scrapbook they've been working on all year long. (I'm kinda liking this do-it-yourself scrapbook thing the kids do in school. It's saving me a ton of work, and a lot of pictures are actually included-more than I have taken!!)




1 comment:
He looks so grown up! Congratulations to the graduate!
Post a Comment