Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Summer (or Days of Rain!!)

Hey, I try to update as frequently as possible, so here we go. This may be quick! Baseball is almost done!! Carson has a game tomorrow, and if they win, championship game on Saturday morning!! (We are crossing our fingers that the weather cooperates and allows us to finish asap!) More pics and story of that later!

Colton is in full swing in t-ball. I am, too, since I got roped into coaching, so that just means more time from me!! With Colton playing/practicing in the mornings, and Carson playing/practicing in the evenings, I am spent. We throw swimming lessons in the middle Tues. and Thurs., scouts on Wednesday, Grandma Ruth's on Mondays, and Friday is seriously our day of rest!!
More pictures to come, and I promise to update on more happenings eventually- at least in a week when my evening are free!

No comments: