We actually went to all the graves on Sunday instead of Monday. We knew the house was going to be full of people on Monday, and we didn't want to miss anyone. First we
went to the Gooding Cemetery. It was really neat. I can honestly say I've never been there, and that's where my Great Grandma and Grandpa Scott are buried. They had a pretty cool place where a lot of soldiers were buried all at once from the war. It was neat to see the patriotism.
After that, we went to the Shoshone Cemetery. I can't believe how much family I actually have there. I think we put flowers on over 20 graves!! There were only a few we had to clean up this year compared to last, but it was neat.
On Monday, Uncle Ron and Patrick took us shooting rock chucks. Not that we don't have this experience weekly if not more here, but it was fun going out on the desert in Shoshone. Carson and Colton had a blast. I can honestly say they are better shots than I thought! Carson hit the target first thing, and didn't miss much. (Just a funny, look at Colton's socks. They are tye-dyed blue and yellow and then rolled! AHH, bringing back memories!!)
After that, we went to the Shoshone Cemetery. I can't believe how much family I actually have there. I think we put flowers on over 20 graves!! There were only a few we had to clean up this year compared to last, but it was neat.
On Monday, Uncle Ron and Patrick took us shooting rock chucks. Not that we don't have this experience weekly if not more here, but it was fun going out on the desert in Shoshone. Carson and Colton had a blast. I can honestly say they are better shots than I thought! Carson hit the target first thing, and didn't miss much. (Just a funny, look at Colton's socks. They are tye-dyed blue and yellow and then rolled! AHH, bringing back memories!!)
This little girl is Dottie (named after my Great Grandma Dot), Kendall's daughter. My kids thought she was coming home with us and going to be part of our family. Nope, sorry, kiddo's! Colton would go and carry her around the house if she fussed, and Brooklynn just wanted to hold her! It was so cute!!




No comments:
Post a Comment