Today's shout-out is going to our two new pipe movers for the year . . . Devin and Cameron
Shurtliff!! You guys are awesome !! There is so much pipe to move this year that I don't envy you one bit. However, I know there are days when I'll have to do a little on my own, so don't complain to me!!!! I hope you are able to get to Oregon with this $, and you should also have some left over for your missions!! You're mom is so excited, I know you'll be loving us come Sunday (the ONLY day you won't have to move it!!!!) Seriously, you guys are awesome for doing this for us. Luke and I wouldn't be able to do anything else if we had to move pipe all day! Thanks a ton, you'll be needing this shout out by the end of summer, but then again, Devin, think of the muscles you'll grow for football . . .!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment