Ahh, it's been a loonng weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all you moms! It's only fitting that I do this shout-out to MY special mom! Although, I'll have to admit, I'm so tired today that it may be a little short, but I'll try to do you justice!! I also want to admit something terrible . . . I don't have a single picture of my mom OR dad at my house (current, no mullet!). The only one I could find was a family picture, and mom would KILL me if I put that one in. She's not only the only one squinting, but has a funny look on her face, and her hair is flipped up, so it looks like a bird is perched on her head!!
Okay, so I'll have to admit that I'm having a hard time coming up with what exactly to say about her, so I will say this: I am the person I am today because of a lot of what my mom has taught me throughout the years. I've learned that I have to like myself first before others can like me, I've learned that I am perfectly capable to do things myself and not to have to rely on others, and I also learned that I need to make sure I take time to love my kids. I love you mom. This isn't the best shout-out, and I know tomorrow I could probably write a novel, but Brooklynn is crying (teething and possible ear-infection), so that's all I will say tonight.
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




2 comments:
Well I enjoyed your shout out! And by the way you are going to be my person above me in scentsy since I don't know of anyone else. Thanks. Brooklyn's breath is getting better you can only get a whiff of it when she is right in your face. Any word on your little guy?
I am trying to get a hold of you. I left you a message on your cell phone! So ya better return. Your dad says you kindof suck at answer your phone. I need your scentsy id number so I can sign up under you. If that is ok.
Post a Comment