I loved it!! Today was sooooo nice, I wanted it to last forever! I even got my first sunburn of the year! Instead of staying at home and cleaning/doing much needed yard work, I went with Luke to move pipe, check calves, and just plain work like a farmer! (I even came home almost as filthy as he does everyday!!)
HOWEVER, I seriously need to take my camera with me on every outing. It was the cutest sight I've seen in a while. Today we were moving pipe. All of my kids (Luke included) had on their fishing/(we call them pipe-moving hats). Even Brooks. Well, this is the first year she's come with us to move pipe, and Colton was showing her how fun it was to wait at the end of the pipe for the water to come out (and then run down to the next one to wait after we put a new pipe in the hole). She thought that was great and would squeal every time the water would rush out. Then, when Luke got to the end of the pipe (I started lagging behind!!!), she discovered that water was also coming out of the sprinkler heads! It was funny to watch her try to play in it. It was so cute, I wish I had my camera!! Needless to say, after three kids, I didn't mind her getting wet for a second, or muddy for the rest of our outing! I'm so used to it now, I just know I have some clothes to soak before the laundry tomorrow!!!
FYI: I did get the front lawn mowed (a feat in itself, for the fact that we live on over four acres and it takes about three hours to just mow the lawn with the riding lawn mower!!) I will try to weed-wak and mow around our thirty trees with the push-mower before the rain comes and before my party on Sat.!! I also got some of my flower beds weeded, thanks to the $0.05 rule (only if there is a root attached!) Hopefully they will look so nice when the tulips and daffodils finally bloom!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment