
It's a "lovely" day for everyone! I'm getting excited for our yummy dinner tonight with the fam.- a tradition we continue each year! We actually have our family (kiddo's and Luke and I) all together on this "lovey" day! We still have a romantic dinner- candles, chocolate dipped strawberries, sparkling cider in goblets, and even nice dishes and a tablecloth (sigh), but the kids help out and enjoy the dinner with us! It is so much fun having the kids help me cook and dip and set up, and they feel so special! To top off the evening, I got my boys "Big Game Hunting" for the Wii. They have a new gun and crossbow waiting, too! Brooks and I can take a bubble bath and paint our toenails while they play!!
FYI: Luke and I went out alone last night. We went to Downeta swimming and then had time alone while my mom and dad watched the kids!
What fun traditions do you guys have?




No comments:
Post a Comment