Monday, February 9, 2009

WOW!!!


Okay, sorry to all of you out there who aren't SCENTSY fans, but I have to let the rest of you know . . . I got my Spring/Summer stuff (catalogs & scents) today, and they are super yummy! I'm not a big fan of the animal print warmers- or the front cover of the new catalog for that matter, but I also don't have a room in my house decorated in these prints!! However, I do like the new warmers (none that I have to have- except for the March warmer of the month). The scents are so yummy, though. I'm sad I have to wait until the first of March to order them! Some of my favorites are:
Grape Granita, Lush Gardenia, Meadow Pear, Pima Cotton, Red Delicious (they had this last summer, and I LOVE it!!), Pineapple Paradise, Tea Blossom, Coconut Citrus Parfait, and Twilight! How fun would it be to hold a Twilight party and do Scentsy at the same time?! I am having a barn warming party in March, so watch your mail boxes or visit my website for more info.!: www.scentsy.com/jenifoster

No comments: