Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My 100th Post!!

Jami did this for a post a while back, and I decided to save it for my 100th post. Here it goes, 100 things about me!:


  1. I was born in Pocatello, Idaho
  2. I have a twin sister
  3. Her name is Jami
  4. We don't look identical, even though we are
  5. I have a younger brother
  6. His name is Scott
  7. I've been a member of the LDS church for 14 years last week!
  8. I met Luke in August of 1999
  9. We got married in January of 2000
  10. I love him more and more every day
  11. We have three beautiful kiddos
  12. I adore being a mom
  13. I adore my kids more
  14. My feet grew a full shoe size when I was pregnant
  15. I HATE running
  16. I despise painting walls even more
  17. I love rainy weather
  18. Especially thunderstorms
  19. I love to cook and make my dishes look "pretty" (as Luke would say)
  20. I only like two kinds of pop and can't stand the rest: Coke and Sprite
  21. I don't like milk
  22. I never have
  23. I have 4 nephews
  24. I have 3 nieces
  25. I love being an aunt
  26. I love living in McCammon
  27. I drive a tractor (just not all the time!)
  28. I actually enjoy farming
  29. I am horrified of spiders
  30. I'm shy when it comes to meeting new people
  31. I love the colors: green, blue, pink, brown, and red
  32. My bedroom is the messiest room in the house
  33. I hate everything about laundry except the smell
  34. I love a clean house
  35. My toilet is only clean for 1 hour or less every day, despite my obsessive efforts
  36. I bite my lips when I'm nervous
  37. I love to sleep
  38. I can't handle it when kids throw up
  39. I'm really very good at wheel of fortune
  40. My food storage is pretty well stocked (for now!)
  41. It's mostly fruit snacks and chili (for the kids!)
  42. I've got the worst green thumb ever.
  43. I didn't inherit that from my parents!
  44. I hate bugs
  45. I'm traumatically scared of heights
  46. I don't like scary movies
  47. I'm not a bread lover
  48. I could even give up cakes and donuts
  49. I love sweets, though (hence my thighs!!)
  50. I can only diet for 1/2 a meal, then I give up
  51. I have a problem with self control over food
  52. I love to scrapbook
  53. I make lists
  54. I believe almost anything anyone says (it's not always the best trait to have!)
  55. I'm addicted to scentsy
  56. I'm a scentsy consultant
  57. I'm going to a scentsy convention in July/August
  58. I love girls night out
  59. I wish we could go again this month (anyone?)
  60. My legs are still ghostly white, even though it's the middle of summer
  61. I never really tan
  62. I just burn and peel
  63. I love the outdoors
  64. I love camping with my family
  65. I like backpacking in to camp with Luke (25 miles is my max, though!)
  66. I'm not a horse lover
  67. We have several horses
  68. I could honestly say, I'm not an animal lover
  69. I especially despise cows (does anyone want one for a pet? Call me!)
  70. I've never been pulled over by a cop
  71. I love watching my kids learn and CTR!
  72. My best friend is my personal trainer
  73. She's not very good, cuz she doesn't know I haven't exercised in 1 1/2 months!!!!
  74. I love her anyway!
  75. I love to paint my toenails pink
  76. I like to wear bright colors
  77. I hate to shop
  78. I love getting new things, though!
  79. I love to color with crayons
  80. I love doing anything crafty
  81. I graduated from ISU in Child Development/Early Childhood Education
  82. I'm only using it to be a mom
  83. I love to volunteer at my kids' school
  84. I also love to volunteer as their coach in soccer and t-ball
  85. I'm addicted to Days of Our Lives, thanks, Dawna!
  86. I'm also a huge Biggest Looser fan
  87. My walls are painted crazy colors with crazier colors for accents
  88. I love them
  89. I hate plucking my eyebrows
  90. I prefer waxing, instead
  91. I love to look at the sky at night (not in the city), so I can see all the stars, milky way, and beyond!
  92. I smell any food before I eat it
  93. I love to listen to music
  94. I especially enjoy church music when I'm alone
  95. I love to sing out loud to any song I know, which is apparently annoying to some people!
  96. My purse is bright blue with polka dots. Scott calls it my "Easter basket"
  97. I love bright or bold colors on anything
  98. They always make me happy
  99. I still call my mom every day
  100. I love my family!!

4 comments:

The Greer Family said...

I enjoyed reading your 100 things! Maybe I'll do that post someday. That would be awesome if you want to put a link for the t-shirts. Good to hear from you.

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Cute post. I just learned so much about you!

Holly said...

Yeah, great post! I love all the things you thought of.
p.s. I might have to get you to fill me in on what is going on with Hope and Bo:)

Shari Baker said...

Thanks for sharing so much about yourself. Even though we have been friends for years I still learned a lot about you. I still can't believe you drive a tractor and live on a farm. Love you!