Thankfully we haven't had any disturbing incidents with poo, but we've had the diaper come off in the sand box getting into crevices and creases that are a little too private to comment on!! Yes, it's happened at Walmart, church, and even my work! (Places she chose to leave an impact, because she knows I'll be back in at least a week!)
For those of you moms who know what you're doing, here's what I've tried so far. Keep in mind, this promiscuous girl just turned 18 months last week! (My boys were at least two before they started dressing themselves!!):
- duct tape: yep, we all have it, but do we use it for all purposes? I LOVE the different colors, using them for decorating various things; my clothesline outside, the kid's shoe/toy boxes, etc. My latest use is the pink color (or white) to go around the diaper. However, have you ever tried cutting off a poopy diaper with scissors. More mess then what the tape is worth!
- putting clothes on backwards: Colton used to have the same problem, putting his clothes on backwards. I used to hide my head in shame and not go into public until he was turned around. Now I'm purposefully doing it to my daughter! However, going into public isn't an option dressed like this, unless I want Health and Welfare knocking on my door asking me to do a mental evaluation before my parental rights will be restored!
- Onsies: GREAT option, if it were winter time!! I did, however, find a few onsies that are tank tops so she can wear them as an outfit. BUT, it's too hot right now to make her wear them every day. Hey, I don't mind if she plays stripper at home, the one place I allow her to just walk around in a onsie, too!
So, if you have any suggestions, I'll for sure try them, but please keep in mind, Houdini here isn't yet challenged! Her brothers, however, are finding this new "trick" hilarious. (Especially when it doubly embarrasses mom!) Maybe she's taking after her dad, running around naked, cuz I'm totally innocent! I can't even watch "How to look good naked" without wanting to throw up!
*** I wanted to post a picture, but feared blogger would tag me as a porn producer, and didn't want to have my blog stalked by the FBI. Can you imagine, the PTO President is a porn mom?!!




1 comment:
Hahhahaaahhaaaa.... :)
Post a Comment