
Okay, so I wanted to start a new family tradition with my family, but I felt that we really didn't have a whole lot of time for something huge. I read a lot of magazines and articles on family traditions, and finally found one to fit our family. We love to look at Christmas lights. Mom and dad live in Christmas Lane, so the kids get to see them at least once a week. Well, the huge town on McCammon in which we live (population roughly 803+) is starting to get into the Christmas spirit! So, we would drive around the large town on our way home or out at night and look at all the different decorations. Out goal was to find the best house for Christmas. We looked and looked until we found the winner. There were actually two houses, so the kids got the choose the winner. It is the smaller of the two, a trailer, so it probably looked more decorated than the other one. I still don't know who owns that house, but we took them a plate of fudge, sugar cookies, soda cracker candy, and hot chocolate! It was so much fun. The kid who answered the door was so excited we chose them!




No comments:
Post a Comment