I can't believe what Lukie did for me for Christmas! He totally got me this year! I had no clue. He went in and bought me a day at the spa! I'm not kidding, a day at the spa! I have NEVER gotten a massage before in my life! He told me two days ago that I needed to go with him to town on Friday around ten. That's all. Well, we went to town (we even had the kiddlies with us), and he parked around the corner so I didn't know where we were going. When we walked into the spa, I still didn't know where we were, since I was trying to hurry and stay warm and just running into the building! It took me a couple of minutes for it to sink in. By then, they had me in a robe, and in the first room. That was where I got the hour-long facial. Oh my good gracious. If you have never had a facial before, I would HIGHLY recommend it! It was by far my favorite part. I was so relaxed that my legs, feet, hands, and arms all felt numb. I thought, okay, that was great, only for her to inform me that I needed to go the room accross the hall for my full body massage! Ahh! It was awesome, but not as good as the facial. I was then told that I could get dressed and head upstairs for my manicure! WOW!!! It was so much fun. I have the best husband in the whole wide world! He got me more than I could have ever imagined! I really needed this three-hour break!
No comments:
Post a Comment