Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sleigh Ride


Okay, so I have to admit, last night's Family Home Evening was a blast! We met up with about seven different families in our ward and went caroling to widows. First, we met at the Hunsaker's house for warm soup, breadsticks, and salad. Then, we all got bundled up (and I mean bundled up! It was about 9* with the wind chill), and got on the trailer and in the back of the truck. We actually sat on straw bales, and sang Christmas songs! That beautiful picture of me and the kiddlies with my mouth wide open is me singing, just after Colton tore off my hat! It was tons of fun. The kids didn't even notice that their noses were about to fall off until we got back to the house. Then, there were yummy treats leftover (we all brought homemade candies to make a plate for the widows and widowers), so we gluttened ourselves with amazing chocolates, caramels, and fudge! I didn't have to fight kids for FHE, so, overall, it turned out to be a fun Monday night!

No comments: