Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Okay, so I know I'm late here, too, but I've been busy! I didn't get all of the pictures I wanted to, either. Oh, well, at least I'm still learning! Jami, Cauley, and the kids came on Saturday night. We had our Christmas parade in McCammon, so we didn't get to see them that night. We also didn't have our float this year. Luke got called into work, Dave was still snowmobiling, Michelle and Todd's best friend's car broke down in Willard, Utah, so they had to spend the day going to get them, Jake and Elaine had a few more presents to get, so they were late, and I had a stinkin migraine. I finally decided around four to cancel our float, since the parade started at six! Oh, well, there's always next year!








Sunday after church we went into mom's to see the Clarks and have a Christmas party with Mike and Laura. Who would have guessed that Santa Claus himself would show up?! The boys all got Bumblebee Transformers, and the girls got Carebears (that were on sale!) All of the kids loved having Santa there, except for Brooklynn. I went to take her to see him and she let out a shrill that scared even Santa! It was kinda funny! It did take me a while, though, to calm her down.




On Christmas Eve, we all went over to Grandma Ruth's for delicious food and some great caroling. The kids all acted out the Christmas story for us. They are such good actor's! From there we went home and put all the kids in bed. Luke had to work, so he didn't even get to enjoy the night. We missed him a ton, though. He still didn't make it home until around 3:00 p.m. on Christmas Day. I felt like I was a single parent. It wasn't fun.



I was up with Brooklynn at 5:00 a.m. Christmas morning, and just crawled back into bed to hear an innocent "Oh, wow!" from my little Carson. He couldn't stand it any longer, and got up to see if Santa had come or not. I told him to get into bed with me because it was way to early. He only lasted twenty minutes, and then he was up. I made him help me make my bed, I changed and got Brooklynn dressed. Then, I let him go wake up Colton and Grandma and Grandpa. It didn't take long for the rest of the house to get up! We all got so spoiled. I even got a lime green vacuum cleaner! (That's all I really wanted) Thanks mom and dad! Luke got his Wii, and we've been playing it now for two days straight! The kids got everything they asked for and then some!

No comments: