Make a postcard - it's easy! Okay, so I'm not too impressed with this website! If you click on the pictures, you can actually see them! Today was the final blizzard of '07! They cancelled church this morning, and it's been going on all day! You can see that we can't get out of our house very easy, and Dave and Gretchen's suburban isn't going anywhere for awhile! I'm starting to feel closed in, because we can't even see out of any of our windows very well. They closed the freeway around 3:oo p.m. due to white-out conditions, so all of the cars are going in front of our house (since we live on the old highway! Gretchen made the joke that we should start advertising free potties with the purchase of a hot chocolate! It's been crazy! It wouldn't be so bad if it hadn't snowed about 8 inches the previous day! Not that I'm complaining, I didn't do anything constructive today! |
No comments:
Post a Comment