I've been sick for the last couple of days, while my kiddos have been running rampant through the house. Yesterday, I decided that I would go to mom's house for the kids to run amuck there. (Little did I know just how much energy it would take to get there!) I put Brooks down for a nap and took one myself, when mom came home from lunch. Her conversation with Colton went a little something like this:
Mom: "Hey, Colton, did you know your shirt is on inside out?" (Yes, I was too sick to notice or even care!)
Colton: "No, it's not."
Mom: (Pointing to his tag) "Then why is this on the outside?"
Colton: "Well, if it was that way, it would be Carson's shirt."
HELLO!! He had on Carson's shirt, but inside out on PURPOSE
so that he wouldn't get in trouble for wearing it. What kind of crazy mom am I for not noticing what my child was wearing at all!!?
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment