
Brooks finally has enough hair for a ponytail!!!!!!! It may not stay in too well because it's about a half-inch long, but she's cute! Next stop, maybe pigtails in a few years!! (Her hair is starting to curl more, too, which is causing it to look shorter. BUT, look at the picture of her in July (our family pictures) it's grown a lot since then, so there is hope for some future do's!!
She's also growing up. I took down her crib last week and got out the toddler bed. She was starting to not want in the crib, so we would put her on our bed, let her fall asleep, then move her to her bed. So, last Monday, I took down her crib. As I was making her toddler bed up, she kept saying: "Me no want dat." (Now she loves it!!)




2 comments:
That is so funny. Everytime we come you are always talking about how when she grows the first sign of hair it will be put up. ya! she finaly has some.
Awww - that's so cute!
Post a Comment