What a week it's been so far! Crazy busy!! This week we've spent all of our time in Downey. Toshia and I have had a Scentsy booth at the fair, both Luke and I have been working in Downey, and Luke is playing softball in the tournament for the fair.
Today was the parade, and the kiddo's and I were on the Flags float. It was a blast!! The theme this year was "blast from the past", and our float was about the 50's. It was so cute. We had it based around a sock hop with a soda jerk, juke box, and even car hops on roller skates! The kiddo's and I wore white shirts and rolled pants. My hair was in a high pony tail with a scarf around my hair and neck. I also had the most awesome pair of white sun glasses ever!! We actually looked pretty good for me throwing it all together today! We even actually made the news!!
Here's my complain part. We called and got a booth for the fair, and they even asked what we were selling. We told them Scentsy, and they said ok. So, Toshia and I have been down in Downey since Monday morning, and trust me, it hasn't been all fun and games. We've had kiddo's to deal with, time, work, wind, wind, and wind. Toshia's tarp even ripped yesterday from the wind, while it blew my frames over, along with melting and discoloring my scentsy bars. Well, today, while I was on my second trip back from Poky (because I forgot the tarp at mom and dad's for a new canopy), Toshia called me. Someone else was selling Scentsy, and she signed up before us, so we needed to go home. I am so glad Toshia dealt with all of the crap, because I was mad. Today was the first day the stinky lady was here, and it was the first day it was really supposed to be busy (because of the fair). I know she was just jealous because we had all of the new catalogs, and they are not available to any other rep. until Aug. 15th. Anyway, even though we were told by the fair lady we were the first to sign up, we gave up our post and threw in the towel. Now I am bitter at the stinky lady. She's not even from this area, she's from Poky. Have a booth at the fair in Poky stinky lady. The war is on.
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment