
Today was Carson's first day of second grade. Hello!! He's getting too big, too fast! I can't believe I have a second grader! Here is a picture of him and his friends: Boe, Carson, Roger, Parker, and Keagan. Carson is a head taller than all of them! (Dawna, memories?) I love tall people, so I think it's awesome! His new teacher is Mrs. Carpenter. She'll be pretty good, I think! (He's had awesome teachers, so far, so I can't complain! He's also got all of his friends in his class minus Bridger, but they can all still play together at recess! Robin is in his class, too! :) (Diane, I am excited to see you again!)




1 comment:
Well I guess it pays to be a stocker cuz you found us. I think eventually I probably would have found you though. Anyways I'm glad you found us. It will be fun to keep up with what you guys are doing too. Those family pictures are so cute.
Post a Comment